Masses are said principally according to the Divine Worship Missal and sometimes in the Extraordinary Form. Please check back regularly for updates, particularly if travelling.
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered according to the Usus Antiquior at 5.00 pm. on Saturday the 22nd of February in honour of the Feast of the Chair of St Peter. I hope all will make an extra effort to be in attendance as the Rudgate Singers are out in force bearing a wonderful selection of music. The more servers the merrier, so please make every effort. Confessions from 4.15 pm.
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered in the Ordinariate Use of the Roman Rite at 5.00pm for the anticipated First Sunday of Lent on Saturday the 29th of February. Confessions from 4.15.
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered according to the Usus Antiquior at 5.00 pm. on Saturday the 7th of March, Ember Day with commemoration of St Thomas Aquinas. Confessions from 4.20 pm.
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered according to the Usus Antiquior at 7.00 pm. on Thursday the 12th of March in honour of the St Gregory the Great. St Cuthberts, Durham City.
- As I am in semi-lockdown I have decided that with immediate effect I will not be celebrating, for the next few weeks, any public Ordinariate Masses at St Mary’s. This is partly as many of our Group travel on public transport to join us and partly because York is well serviced with Masses. However, that none should be deprived of the sacraments in these uncertain times, I am available to any who require Confession and Holy Communion. Please feel free to contact me at anytime ~ Fr John Konstantin.
All those wishing to serve at the Mass, do let me know. The more the merrier. Do not worry if you do not feel sufficiently trained, we will find something for you to do!